The annual Scottish Chambers of Commerce London Business Visit is established as Scottish business’s premium political and commercial networking and influencing forum in the Capital. These visits offer Scottish companies unrivalled access to top Westminster politicians and City business leaders.
The 2023 Business Visit will take place from 15th – 18th May 2023 and will offer delegates the exclusive chance to meet global and national business leaders, Ambassadors, international business owners and participate in roundtables as well as attending the British Chambers of Commerce Global Conference. This year’s visit will help you identify new markets and supply chain opportunities, provide international advice to support market entry and export initiatives and access our global network.
Scottish Chambers of Commerce is at the heart of Scotland’s largest and most influential business to business network. With an unrivalled network of 30 local Chambers of Commerce, we represent more than 12,000 companies and over 50% of Scotland’s private sector workforce.
What is included in the price (Cost – £500 + VAT):
15th May 2023: (Dover House)
- An informal delegate dinner and the opportunity to discuss key economic and international trade topics, hosted at Dover House.
16th May 2023: (Scotland House, Santander)
- Dedicated business briefings focussing on the Middle East, Africa, Americas, Europe and the Far East with Ambassadors, High Commissioners and global business leaders with a networking lunch helping you make a number of B2B connections at Scotland House.
- Reception dinner with the opportunity to engage with global businesses, talking about issues affecting your business, hosted by Santander.
17th May 2023:
- Opportunity to attend the British Chambers of Commerce Global Annual Conference
- Engagement with London Heathrow Airport to hear about international trade opportunities.
To book your place, kindly fill out the attached application form and send it back to Ros Wardley-Smith at Ros.email@example.com and make the payment using the following link: https://buy.stripe.com/9AQ16C4jDaw0du84gr
Please note, closing date for applications is the 1st May 2023.
SCC has a preferred rate for a hotel within manageable distance (by walk and taxi) from all the event locations. Please let us know if you require further details about this.