“We offer logs, stoves, garden machinery, wood fired hot tubs, wood fired ovens and outdoor heaters. We are a family owned and run business operating near Stirling City Centre since 2014. If you’d like to pop along to visit our showroom in Bandeath Industrial Estate, Throsk then please visit our website for more information.” – Calido
Products that may benefit you and your business:
Calido are currently running an offer of a FREE survey and FREE install on x-line models (you pay for the mower and cable; we do the rest)
- Operates day or night, regardless of weather conditions
- Operates quietly and produces zero emissions
- Utilises a battery-powered system limiting noise pollution
- Equipped with safety features and sensors to ensure safe mowing
- Anti-theft system and GPS tracking fitted
Kirami Wood Fired Hot Tubs
They are your Scottish supplier for luxury Kirami Wood Fired Hot Tubs.
- Whether you are looking for a small intimate hot tub for 2 people or something for the whole family.
- Have the freedom to place your hot tub in the ideal location. It’s as simple as adding water, lighting the fire and relaxing!
- Excellent feedback from both domestic and commercial customers across Central Scotland!
Wood Burning Stoves
- Dealers of premium brands of stoves such as Contura, Charnwood, Woodwarm, Clock and Arada.
- They have live stoves available in our showroom and 25 stoves on display.
- Offering both supply and installation as we work alongside a local HETAS Approved installer.
- We offer a free no-obligation survey to find out which stove is perfect for you.
RB73 Outdoor Heaters
- Premium wood-fired heaters, made in the Netherlands.
- Made from Corten Steel which is a very durable material (lasts about 10x longer than regular steel)
- Most models come with fixed or mobile options.
- You can have glass in 1, 2, 3 or 4 sides with certain models allowing a 360-degree view of the fire and say goodbye to smoke in your eyes with the tall flue!
- RB73 launched their first ever heater and wood fired oven, in one, last year – the Quercus!
Visit the Calido website: Here