Applications now open for Women in Business! Are you a woman with child(ren) or caring responsibilities considering starting your own business? Perhaps you’re keen to explore options for making money in a flexible way that fits around your family in the new year? If so, the University of Stirling invites you to apply to the online Women in Business programme designed specifically for you!
The University of Stirling is delighted to be an approved delivery partner for Robert Gordon University‘s Award-Winning Women in Business enterprise skills programme in its pilot expansion into the Stirling and Clackmannanshire area. This friendly, accessible and interactive programme supports women with children who are considering starting their own business as a flexible means of income by taking you through the necessary steps to create a feasible and viable business that works for you.
We invite you to apply by completing the short application form on this link: https://lnkd.in/ehj8x7PM
Applications will close midday on Wednesday 17th January and we aim to inform applicants of the outcome within a week of the closing date.
What you need to know:
· It is free – no cost to you (this programme is funded by the Scottish Ministers, Pre-Start Pathways Fund)
· There are no minimum entry requirements or qualifications required to apply for the programme
· 7 week programme of workshops
· 100% online
· Two-hour long, live interactive workshops twice a week (at the same time each week). Sessions will run Wednesdays 10am-12noon and Thursdays 10am-12noon.
· Access to supporting online course materials
· Built in holiday over the February school break
· Supportive female-led environment
· Programme runs Wednesday 31st January – Thursday 21st March.